You step out of your house in a rush to get to work, run a errand, pick up the kids at school, go shopping or a unlikely emergency, and you’ve got a vehicle blocking your driveway. You don’t have to put up with the inconsiderate driver who showed total disregard for your convenience and safety. Call your local precinct (if you’re in Ozone Park, odds are it’s the 106: (718) 845-2228) or 311 to have the vehicle ticketed. Once it’s ticketed, give us a call at (718) 846-6600, and we will tow the vehicle out of your way. Our blocked driveway towing service is prompt, and our operators will handle your call quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- We can have the vehicle blocking your driveway removed in as little as 10 minutes.
- We relieve you the hassle of having to confront the offending driver, as he or she will be referred to us in order to retrieve the vehicle in violation.
- The towing and ticket costs will have to be paid by the vehicle owner; so you’ll have your driveway clear of the obstruction for FREE.
Whether you are in Ozone Park, Jamaica, South Ozone Park, Howard Beach, Lindenwood, Forest Hills, Glendale, Woodhaven, JFK Airport, Kew Gardens, Glendale, Ridgewood, or other parts of Queens, Brooklyn, or the Bronx call your local precinct or 311:
- 106 Precinct in Ozone Park: (718) 845-2228
- Report the blocked driveway through New York City’s online form.
Then once the vehicle is ticketed, call one of our professional blocked driveway towing experts at (718) 846-6600 to get the vehicle out of your life for good.